Embassy of Haiti
Background/General Description of Responsibilities
The Embassy of the Republic of Haiti in Washington, DC (the “Embassy”) is currently seeking a webmaster with extensive experience with web development to aid in maintaining and improving the Embassy’s website. Some responsibilities will include:
- Revamp the Embassy’s website;
- Perform periodic updates and improve website functionality;
- Support special events and programs through website and social media applications;
- Assist in the design, creation and posting of marketing and registration materials, press releases and other publicity and advertising for the website;
- Embedding social media applications; and
- Provide day-to-day support to the Embassy’s Communications Department.
- Applicants must possess skill in website design, graphic design (Photoshop) and web coding (C++, ASP, JAVA).
- Must have new media skills.
- Must be an excellent writer, well-organized, have good time management skills, able to work independently but request guidance as needed. Must handle confidential information appropriately.
- Strong command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Creole or French is useful, but not required.
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample (no more than 5 pages)
- List of References
Please submit all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.